Sunday 2 December 2012

On the Road Again...

Well, guys. We're on the road again! Living off of the free McDonald's Wifi, and the dollar menu, for a couple of days. We left Florida Saturday morning, and we should arrive at our friend's house late tonight. It's pouring rain, and I think we're in West Virginia. So this is just a small update on what I've been up to. It was sad leaving Marco Island, but now that we're going through the more colder states, I realize how much I value being able to wear a toque and sweater. The drive has gone pretty smoothly though, so far. There have been lots of washroom breaks, but that's what you get when a family of 8 takes a road trip. We did also have a really nice dinner in Georgia last night with some friends. We went to Cracker Barrel (always a tradition when we come down), and a nice Nativity scene tour thing. It was a ton of Fun! and it made the drive down a little more doable. Anyway, I'm excited to get back home and see my friends again, and set up the Christmas Tree. So let's pray that the 5 hours left will go well, and hopefully I will get back to posting as soon as possible.

Bye for now!

Emma-lee

PS: Don't forget to enter yourself in this giveaway! it ends in 12 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment