Saturday 22 December 2012

Let it snow, Let it snow, Let it snow!

 
It's been snowing like crazy lately, and it looks like it's going to be a very white Christmas this year. I'm so happy to have gotten all the presents wrapped and under the tree, and all the parties are done and over with. I feel really relaxed. I simply adore the feeling of fluffy snowflakes falling on my hair, and sitting by the warm wood stove. I love grabbing my camera, and rushing outside to take photos of the beautiful birds that live around our house. I'm so blessed to have a family that loves me, awesome friends, and a place I can truly call home. I pray that all of you will feel the love and joy surround you as we approach Christmas, and that you will remember the true reason for the season. Have a fabulous 2012 Christmas, and may the Lord bless you greatly during 2013.
 
~ Emma-lee     
 
 




3 comments: