Thursday 13 December 2012

Awkward // Awesome Thursday

 
Awkward:
Waiting for your father for a half hour at the place where he said he would meet you. He never did end up coming.// Realizing you talk to yourself when grocery shopping // Being starred at by a creepy old lady. // Singing along to the radio at the top of your lungs, and you're like...I really don't care. // Trying to solve a quick math problem on the spot, and 14 years of education leaves you. // The radio randomly going off in the middle of the night. I actually thought I was dreaming...but no, it was real. // Not knowing enough geography.
 
Awesome:
12 more days until Christmas!!!! // Having 50 followers :) // Setting up our Christmas tree. // planning a super special surprise romantic dinner for my parent's anniversary. // Cookie exchange tomorrow. // making schedules. // Surprising people // Dreaming you're swimming in an ocean of candy canes and marshmallows. // Sleepovers with little sisters. // Finding 20 dollars! // Looking through bins of old stuff. // Waking up late.
 
With love,
Emma-lee
 
 

2 comments:

  1. CONGRATS on your 50 followers! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great lists! We all have awkward moments that I know we want to forget (me, often...). I wish I was attending a cookie swap, how fun! Have a cookie for me!! I still have to put up a tree and start shopping. Enjoy the fun stuff and congrats on your followers!

    ReplyDelete