Saturday 15 December 2012

DIY // 10 days of Blessings jar

Today I realized that there are only 10 more days until Christmas! But I also realized that I still haven't made myself a countdown until Christmas. So today I decided to instead of make a calender or something, I made this 10 days of Blessings jar. The idea is that everyday for 10 days until Christmas I write down one blessing on one piece of paper, and place it in the jar. I also write down how many more days there are left until Christmas on the lid. All I used for this project was 1 mason jar (including lid), some chalkboard paint, chalk,  a paintbrush, a hair dryer (optional), and 10 pieces of paper. I think if I do this again next year, I'd probably start it on Dec. 1st, but hopefully you guys try it! Please tell me if you do :)
 
 
 
 


1 comment: