Sunday 30 December 2012

Bucket List for 2013

Some things I'd hopefully like to accomplish in 2013

Use my film camera
Start a small business
Buy a laptop
Have at least 100 followers
Take lots of photos
Decorate a cake using fondant icing
Turn 15 (of course)
Go to a concert
Meet Lee Hammond and/or Robert Bateman
Work on my Drawing skills
Make a new friend
Be a better sister
Have a surprise party for someone
Participate in a flash mob
Host more Giveaways
Learn to serve God better

and I'm sure I will think of some more things I would like to do, but for now.....HAPPY 2013!!!

~ Emma-lee

1 comment:

  1. I love these goals. Everyone's lists of goals are inspiring me to write some as well! In fact, I think I'd like to do everything you wrote, haha. Except I don't know who those two people are you want to meet :P

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete