Wednesday 12 December 2012

12.12.12

 
Aw...it's the last repetitive date ever! so sad :( Wow, it seems like just yesterday, it was 11.11.11. Time really does fly by!  But, we got the tree up. Finally! And we are preparing for a week of parties, and cleaning, and craziness. On Friday we're having our entire homeschool group over for a cookie exchange. That's right people, 32 kids, under the age of 15. It's going to Chaos! Next week is my parent's anniversary, and we are planning a very romantic day for them. Shhh! don't tell! We are also hosting another party for our small group sometime this week. And my grandparents are coming to live with us very soon. So yes, I've been very busy. But, we are hopefully going to be getting unlimited high-speed Internet this week! and I'm pretty excited. I know this post is just a lot of randomness, and I'm sorry. But I promise I will have a real post for you very soon! oh, and don't forget to enter in my Starbucks giveaway! only two more days to enter :)

Bye!

Emma-lee

4 comments:

  1. Oh boy! Sounds like you've been very busy! :D

    Enjoy 12/12/12!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous Christmas tree!

    ---->> Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you've got a lot on your plate. I'm sure you'll handle it just fine though, and you'll have loads of fun!

    ---->> Kate

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous tree! Have fun with your activities :)

    ReplyDelete