Wednesday 13 February 2013

What I Wore Wednesday // Valentine's Edition

 

                      skirt - Winners // Shirt - Garage // Cardigan - Old Navy // Shoes - Stitches

Well in case you haven't heard, Tomorrow is Valentine's Day! So I thought it would be appropriate to wear pink. I quickly realized how little pink clothing I have. So this outfit was one of the more difficult ones to get together. But, I managed. Anyways, I hope you guys have a great Valentine's Day! single or not, I'm sure you'll get some chocolate one way or another (unless you gave it up for Lent).

~ Emma-lee xo

4 comments:

  1. Aww I love your outfit! You look freezing in that snow though, lol. But pink is a good color for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh. my. goodness. LOOOOVE that skirt! so pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWE! Totally cute. Yeah, you're totally adorable. Love the pink on you.

    ReplyDelete