Tuesday 5 February 2013

Versatile Blogger Award

So it seems as though I have been awarded by the lovely Sabrina from Pouffia.  Thank you so much! I love doing these things, and it's been quite a while since my last. Here goes nothing! Enjoy :)
 
The Rules:

  1. Thank the blogger who nominated you and include a link to their site. [Check]
  2. Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to your blog post. [Check]
  3. Nominate 7 fellow bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly and include a link to their site.
  4. Let them know you have nominated them.
  5. Share 7 random facts about you.

The Nominees:

- Hannah from Thirst World Designs

- Arielle from Spaceship to Infinity

- Octavia from Octavia and The Ocean

- Larissa from Papa is a Preacher

- Amber from Just Ordinary

- Victoria from Little Words and Lessons Learned

- Jo from I Love

Seven Facts About Myself:
 
1.  I can't stand bathroom fans. Don't ask me why, they just bother me. like, a lot.
 
2. I am not a cat person. Cats honestly creep me out (sorry, nothing personal).
 
3. I love white chocolate.
 
4. I am running out of random facts...
 
5. I wouldn't really consider myself a "fangirl"

6. I nicknamed my little brother "Chookey" (please don't ask me why)

7. My favourite medium to work with, is probably pencil.


Thank you so much for tagging me Sabrina! This was fun :)

~ Emma-lee

6 comments:

  1. Congrats! That is a award you deserve! And thank you so much for nominating me, that is so kind! :)
    And as for bathroom fans, I absolutely hate them too! The one in my bathroom is hooked up to the light so there is no way to turn it off. So every time I'm in there I just have to listen to that annoying noise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! I loved reading all of your facts!

    Kathy
    http://gigglingtruckerswife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You don't like cats? Awww. They're so cute. :)
    I really wonder what Chookey means...

    Congrats with the award! I'm glad you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on the award! c:

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats!! You facts were really enjoyable to read.
    I'm not much of a cat person, too. {Even though we have some living on the roof our house. Haha!}

    Thank you for the nomination as, well! Really appreciate it!

    Arielle // Spaceship to Infinity

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on the award!
    Aw, thanks so much for awarding me! Means a lot. Hopefully I’ll have the time to do the post myself, but either way I appreciate it very much.

    ReplyDelete