Monday 4 February 2013

Bye Penny

                   So as some of you may know, today is the last day of the Canadian penny.

 
Thanks Google for reminding me :)
 
And as a Canadian I just had to post about it. Because I like pennies. They're cute. And they have a cool colour!  Maybe lucky pennies will be extra lucky now that they've stoppped making them. Who knows. Maybe it will be something I can tell my kids about when I'm older. I don't know. But, I think it's just going to be weird. So anywho, bye bye little penny! I'll miss you :)
 
~ Emma-lee

3 comments:

  1. I didn't hear about this. Interesting! And kinda sad! Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Emma-Lee, I don't know if you "do" blog awards but I have one for you if you're interested. You can find it under:

    http://pouffia.blogspot.nl/2013/02/the-versatile-blogger-award.html

    (No advertisement purposes in including that link!)

    ReplyDelete