Thursday 14 February 2013

Happy Valentine's Day

Pinned Image


Well, it's that time of year again. Yeah, you know what I mean.
So, I thought it would be nice to write about it. What to write, what to write??? oh! I know!

It's Arizona's 101th birthday today! Exciting eh? Yeah, and it's also Single's awareness day. Which brings me back to that same topic I was trying to get out of earlier....I don't really have anyone to get all mushy over though. But, I do think that it's a great time to remind ourselves what love means. Love's not reserved for couples, and neither is Valentine's day! Everyone needs to show love. And Valentine's day is just a great excuse. :b And coincidentally, it's also RAK (random act of kindness) week! (no joke, I did my research) So show a little love to someone this week. Heck, show love all year round!! Because it really isn't all about getting your loved one a fancy box of chocolates...although, there really is nothing wrong with that ;b

Have a great Valentine's Day People!

~ Emma-lee

PS: What do ya say? Will you be mine? :b

7 comments:

  1. Okay, now I have to ask: WHAT is Single's Awareness Day? What am I missing out on? Why is it on February 14th? I see it everywhere but I have no idea what it means. I'm so uneducated. I need google.

    Oh, and I do perform random acts of kindness. I spread letters of encouragement, motivation, support and love throughout the city (cities, actually), leaving them on random places for random strangers to find. It's a whole lot of fun, even though I'll never know how they felt or what they thought when they read it.

    Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe Single's Awareness day is just a made up thing. :) I think it's just something Singles say on Valentine's Day. Kinda like a joke ;) Google helped me with that.

      yeah, I haven't really been out anywhere all week, but I can't wait to do something random tomorrow! maybe a friendly note on a washroom mirror? idk

      Happy Valentine's Day to you too!
      ~ Emma-lee

      Delete
  2. Singles awareness day.....*and my laugh slowly fades*
    Okay really?? More like a day to write ANOTHER letter to my future husband..... ;)

    Happy Valentines Day, Emma :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe Happy Singless Awareness Day! :P I'll be yours!!! Haha.

    I'm with you and a lot of others... I try to show my love all year 'round. And some day I'll happily celebrate this day with my unknown boyfriend/fiance/husband!

    I had no idea it was RAK week. Darn it! I've basically missed it since I won't be back in town until next week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omigosh I love your blog design. Cute post too.

    Anna x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, cute!
    I'll be yours, Emma-Lee! (and no, I didn't intend to come off as weird-ish)

    RAK? I had no idea. Thanks for reminding me!

    xx <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. "love's not reserved for couples, and neither is valentine's day" I love that!
    this is such a cute post!
    your blog is so wonderful and I enjoy it!
    I will be your valentine!
    haha have a wonderful weekend pretty lady!

    ~Morgan Ilg
    shortsleevedpants.com

    ReplyDelete