Monday 19 November 2012

My Life Lately...

 
Well, I've definitely been enjoying all the warm weather lately. It just seems weird walking along the beach in November. It's a great feeling though. The palm trees, the sunsets, and just enjoying being  in paradise. Floridians, be thankful for what you have. Because you have no idea how cold it gets in the "Great White North" (as you call it). A few days ago, I saw snow in a can. Yes, that's right. "Just Add Water" it said. I thought it was funny, because it really is something you only see in Florida. I'm also loving all the cool plaza/malls here. We went to one called Coconut Point on Saturday, it was absolutely gorgeous! And I even found a pair of oxfords....for $110.00. It was quite the disappointment. But if you're willing to spend that kind of money on Oxfords, Clarks is the place to go I guess. Yesterday we went to a friend's house down here, they live in a gated community type thing, so there was a really nice pool/exercise/party room place we went to. Here are some pictures from lately. Enjoy!
 
 
Loving my new camera earrings!
 
 
Wesley sitting contently in his stroller.
 
 
beautifulness!
 
 
And the most adorable Yorkie ever!!
 
 
me. Enjoying life.
 
 
 
 

6 comments:

  1. Sounds like you're having an amazing time!! LOVE your earrings! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are gorgeous. And I love your smile.
    Yay! You found some Oxfords. I have yet to find any for myself.
    Lovely post, Emma-lee!

    p.s Nice earrings!

    ---->> Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. The CUTEST yorkie ever?! :O I'm offended! JK :P
    Ps. love the earrings! :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well, sorry. But just look at those eyes! LOL

      Delete