Howdy Everybody! I was awarded! Yay :o) This time it's the Liebster Award from Hannah. Thank you so much Hannah!
So here are the rules:
When you receive the award, you post 11 random facts about yourself and answer 11 questions from the person(s) who nominated you. You pass the Award onto 11 other blogs (make sure you tell them you nominated them!) and ask them 11 questions. You’re not allowed to nominate the blog(s) who nominated you!
Hannah's 11 questions I had to answer:
- If you had a time machine, which time period would you go to? hmm...that's a tough one. I'd probably want to travel back to the 1800's
- Would you rather have a job as a photographer or a writer? Why? I'd rather be a photographer, because I would just really enjoy it.
- Who would you like to meet most (dead or alive)? umm...I'd like to meet an angel...if that counts?
- You're allowed to choose a new subject in school. What do you pick? Web Design? I guess...
- Which fictional character would you love to play in a movie or theatre production? Most likely someone funny, I'm sorry....but my mind just went blank, and I can't think of anything :b
- Do you think books are better than movies? Why or why not? I'd much prefer watching a movie, over reading a book. But, I wouldn't say movies are better for everyone, I know a lot of people who would much rather read a book than watch the movie. I just don't do a lot of reading, so yeah....I'm going for the movie!
- What are your top three favourite songs? Well, at the moment....I really like Halle "We alright", I also like Jimmy Needham's "I will find you" and Capital Kings "I feel so Alive". (It's really hard to choose only 3 though)
- Would you rather trek across the desert or travel the sub-zero tundra? Desert. Don't ask me why.
- If you're going to college, what course would you want to take? something along the lines of Graphic Design probably.
- What makes you awesome? Well, it really is hard to list just one thing, LOL but, I would consider being able to touch my tongue to my nose...pretty awesome. (and just plain weird) :ob
- If you had one week left to live, what would you do? Yikes! These are pretty deep questions. Umm...I'd probably just want to make sure I told everyone I loved them, and I'd just try to do everything on my bucket list.
11 random things about me:
1. I don't like chocolate flavoured stuff, such as Chocolate ice cream, Chocolate cake, etc. Call me crazy! But I just don't like it.
2. Late last night/early this morning, I passed out in the bathroom...and hit my head off the tile floor. Now I've got a bruised face :(
3. I'm afraid of swimming in the ocean.
4. I believe this is the second Liebster award I have received.
5. The last TV episode I watched was Extreme Couponing. (crazy stuff I tell you)
6. I have attempted wakeboarding once in my life, and I failed.
7. I sleep walk.
8. I love the name Jae (for a girl)
9. I desperately want a pair of Oxfords.
10. Today we are celebrating thanksgiving for the second time this year (one thanksgiving was celebrated in Canada, and then we went down to Florida to celebrate the American Thanksgiving)
11. I LOVE perogies! (seriously best food ever!)
11 questions for you to answer:
1. What song did you have stuck in your head last (be truthful)?
2. What is your biggest Fear?
3. How many siblings do you have?
4. What is the best movie you've ever seen?
5. What time of day are you writing this?
6. How tall are you?
7. If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
8. What is your dream job?
9. What's your favourite band/artist?
10. If you had to perform one song at a concert, what would it be?
11. What would you consider to be the funnest place on earth? (on earth. let's just make that clear.)
11 people I will tag for this award:
1. Emma from Living Fully By Faith
2. Noni from On a String
3. Victoria from Little Words and Lessons Learned
4. Nana from By The Way
5. Anjali from L&P to English Tea
6. Diana from PaulyPeachum
7. Emma from Summer Girl
8. Lauricia from Give it Some Style!
9. Lydia from For My Own Satisfaction
10. Sarah from Elegant Musings
11. Mikailah from Finding Beauty
Thanks Guys! And Happy American Thanksgiving :o)