Thursday 10 January 2013

Letter to Self #1

Pinned Image


Dear Self,
You worry too much. You get all stressed out if you don't post something everyday of the week. You're not as motivated as you should be though, and you seem to be a bit lazy recently. Stop hiding from work, just do it.

Encouragingly,
Emma-lee


Dear Hair,
Can you grow faster please? and while you're at it, stop being so annoying.

Sincerely,
Emma-lee


Dear Internet,
Why do you insist on distracting me so much? Stop it!.....please?

Still Distracted,
Emma-lee


Dear Wesley,
You are the cutest thing!but,  please try to find an alternative way of communicating, besides screaming.

your sister,
Emma-lee



Dear Brain,
Please remember the information I need for my test tomorrow.

yours truly,
Emma-lee

3 comments:

  1. True. So true. Specifically, the internet one... -_-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, the joys of the Internet! It's wonderful and yet at the same time completely Horrible!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I echo the hair one... I miss my long hair!

    ReplyDelete