Thursday 11 April 2013

Awkward & Awesome Thursday


Awkward:
The weather. Me: Oh yay! it's nice and sunny outside! I think I'll go for a walk.
*5 minutes later*....okay it's raining now. That's okay! I can still go for a --- It's snowing now....I think I'll just stay inside. *walks inside, and looks outside the window* Thunderstorm! make up your mind....sheesh // Making cupcakes...with Brooke...nuff said // Not blogging nearly enough lately {sorry} // Puddle jumping in pyjamas! // Writing out sad song lyrics when you're mad. // Your commissioned drawing (that was completely finished and ready to mail) gets totally ruined by a banana peel. Ugh! Hours and hours of work...for nothing. I'm not impressed. // Trying to sing along to a song you don't even know // Walking into your favourite store, and completely freaking out because you LOVE everything...but have no money. // Crabby store clerks // Babysitting videos. Don't ask... // Getting waaay too excited about a good deal // Baby barf. // Annoying songs.

Awesome:
Lecrae. // Baby sisters // Wesalina // My Tablet // Oatmeal Cookies! without raisins // Brooke // Babysitting 5 kiddos! // My Camera // Hand-me-downs // Vests // New wrist warmers // Art Competitions! // new etsy shop opening soon :D

Have an amazing week guys!

~ Emma-lee

10 comments:

  1. Is the tablet a drawing one for digital drawing or something ipad-ish. Did you do the hand writing on the masonjar tutorial with it too? That was great, what program do you use for that, I have a tabletmyself too but cant figure out how to do nice handwriting on pics

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a Wacom Bamboo drawing Tablet :) Yes, I did use it for the mason jar tutorial, on a program called Corel Painter Essentials 4. I LOVE it sooo much! <3 What kind do you have?

      Delete
    2. I have a bamboo too, though i never really use it. to bad. I should get myself some good software so I can use it

      Delete
  2. That is exactly how the weather is over here! :-O

    ReplyDelete
  3. The weather here is so awkward too! Seriously...
    Mmmmm. Oatmeal cookies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. a banana peal ruined your drawing?! that sucks :( it wasn't the one with the horse and the girl was it? :O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah...it was :( Now I have to draw it all over again.

      Delete
    2. aw :( you took a picture though, right? you still have that at least! yeah, still sucks. I dropped a bunch of drawings in the mud once. :(

      Delete
  5. Ahahah, yeah....cupcakes we might not try again. It's sorta dangerous.
    Wesalina...you made me laugh out loud...literally. :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL yes. Well, that's what I call him! and you might very well be the only person who got that. Everyone else probably thinks I'm talking about some Gypsy lady in love with Princess Bride :b

      Delete