Monday 8 October 2012

Thanksgiving

With praise and thanksgiving they sang to the LORD: “He is good; his love toward Israel endures forever.” And all the people gave a great shout of praise to the LORD, because the foundation of the house of the LORD was laid.   Ezra 3:11
 
 
 
Happy Thanksgiving! What does that really mean? I guess it's a friendly thing to say this time of year, but what is the real meaning of "Thanksgiving"?  Well, the definition of the word is - The expression of gratitude towards others. So today I'm going to try and express some of my gratitude.
I would make a list of all my blessings, but that would take too long. So I will simply say thank you for all the people who make Life worth it.

To All My Family,

Thanks for being there whenever I need you...and even when I don't. Thanks for loving me, caring about me, and blessing me. I love you so much.

To All My Friends,

Thanks for being the ones I can talk to, when I don't understand what's going on. Thanks for making me laugh so hard I can't breathe. You are some of the best people I know, and life would be so boring without you. You guys are the best!

To God,

Thank you for sending your Son to die for us. Even though I sin, you forgive me over, and over again. You love me despite my past, and my faults. I can't tell you how much I love you. Thank you for being the greatest God, the King of Kings, and the Lord of Lords. You are fully Awesome.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I only hope that today you will realize how blessed you really are, and will remember to say a big thank you to those who have impacted your life. Have a great Thanksgiving! and enjoy the Turkey.

Thanks,

Emma-lee

No comments:

Post a Comment