Sunday 26 August 2012

I've been awarded

Woohoo! I was awarded by Autumn over at Autumn Bouquet http://autumnbouquet.blogspot.ca/. Apparently I have to answer these questions for you. Here goes nothin' :O)

11 things about myself:

1. My favourite colour is yellow.
2. I have hazel eyes.
3. I can be a complete loner at times.
4. I am a christian.
5. I am a homeschooler.
6. I love Macaws.
7. I have 5 (almost 6) siblings.
8. This is my first time being tagged.
9. My birthday is September 28th.
10. I LOVE good music.
11. I have not had a sunburn all summer :O) (that one was completely random)

Autumn's 11 questions and my 11 answers:

1 // What is the most adventurous thing you've ever done? Probably trying to swim in the deep end without a life jacket at age four and almost drowning :/  That was pretty adventurous...and stupid.
2 // If you could choose anywhere to go for a vacation, what would be your pick? Florida. To attend a drawing workshop with Lee Hammond.
3 // Have you ever eaten desert first? (guilty!) Oh yes. Multiple times.
4 // Did you cry at the ending scene in Tangled? (again, guilty!) No. But I did cry at the ending scene of Toy story 3. Go figure that out! LOL
5 // How tall are you? 5 foot 5? last time I checked...
6 // Would you ever go swimming in the winter? In an indoor pool or hot-tub, yes. Outdoors, no.
7 // If you could only have one thing for breakfast every morning for the rest of your life, what would it be? Smoothies :o) I love a good smoothie in the morning.
8 // Contacts or glasses? Glasses.....for now :o)
9 // What is one of your passions? I have a strong passion for Art (and God, but you said only one)
10 // What is the most embarrassing this that has ever happened to you? Ummm.....recently I was playing "I've never" with my youth group, and the guy in the middle said "I've never been a girl". I forgot how to play, and kept on sitting while all the girls got up and switched places. Oops :/ all the guys were like, "Emma-lee......you've never been a girl?" I was pretty embarrassed.
11 // Favorite Scripture verse? hmmm that's a tough one. I have multiple favourite verses, but one of them is 1 Peter 2:6 
For in Scripture it says, "See I lay a stone in Zion, a chosen and precious cornerstone, and the one who trusts in him will never be put to shame".







Alrighty, I hope I did it right. Now I have to choose some more people to tag...

Sydney Ellen from http://themaretzkifamily.blogspot.ca/
Mikayla from http://whimsical-wandering.blogspot.ca/
Emily from  http://emily-sunshine-girl.blogspot.ca/
and Ty from http://knowandtellcrafts.blogspot.ca/
Alright now here are the rules:

1 // Each person must list 11 things about themselves.
2 // Answer the 11 questions that the tagger has set for you PLUS you MUST create 11 questions of your own for the 11 people you will nominate with this award.
3 // Choose up to 11 bloggers linking them to your post.
4 // Go to their page and inform them of the nomination.
5 // Absolutely NO tag backs.
6 // Remember to ONLY tag bloggers with less than 200 follo
wers


Here are the 11 questions Sydney, Ty, Mikayla, and Emily have to answer.

1. // What's your favourite colour?
2. // If you could go anywhere right now. Where would it be?
3. // What time is it right now?
4. // How tall are you?
5. // Do you prefer a thrift store or a retail store?
6. // What is your favourite movie?
7. // Board games or card games?
8. // What's your favourite scripture verse?
9. // Who is your favourite artist/band?
10. // Coffee or tea?
11. // How old were you when you went on your first roller coaster ride? (well, that was completely random)

Now have fun! Thanks again Autumn :O) this was fun.

Emma-lee



6 comments:

  1. Yay! I'll do a post about it in the next few days. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, I loved your answers Emma-lee! Thanks for making me laugh :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh cool I'll definitely post sometime this week :).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Emma-lee,you're taller than me, and I'm five foot six-and-a-half. Ugh, next time you come over, we need to get my blog up and going. :P

    ReplyDelete