Friday 20 July 2012

Ohio // part one

Okay, so I know I said I wouldn't have access to Internet all week. Well, I didn't expect to be at McDonald's today. Free Wifi! Yay! Anyway...I thought I would share some pictures of our trip so far. Here goes!

                                                              spotting edible flowers

                                                                Antique record player

                                                             Me on the first morning

                         Amy with one of the kittens, whimzy  (my new fave picture of her)

                                                             Katie being....well, Katie

                                                           an old turquoise door (I thought it looked cool)

                                                                   old tractor

                                                                  an old windmill

                    old mail boxes in the post office

                        old school desk in the school house

                                                              Playful the kitten

                                                              Lily in front of the garden

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Now, to understand these pictures you kind of have to know where we are staying at. So I will tell you. We are camping at a farm in Ohio. On the farm, there is a pioneer village type thing. There's a schoolhouse, a general store, a post office, and stuff like that. We are having a lot of fun down here.
I hope you liked the pictures. Can you imagine if I didn't have a camera!? Ha!

Talk to ya soon,
Emma-lee

2 comments:

  1. Yeah! I live in Ohio! :)
    joannadell.blogspot.com
    pinterest.com/jcdell/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like so much fun! Love all the pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete