Friday 6 July 2012

Friday's Favourites

Yay! It's Friday! The weekend is almost here....and I can't wait :o) My Aunt, Uncle, and cousin are flying in from British Columbia tomorrow, and they are staying with us for the week. Lots and lots of work to be done. But somehow I have found these very few minutes to post my "Friday favourites". Here they are!

1 : Vintage pick up truck. I have been pointing out a lot of these around town. I absolutely love them!
2: yellow skirt + navy blue and white shirt + brown skinny belt = awesome summer outfit!
3: Navy blue TOMS. I really badly want a pair.
4: Vintage telephone.....if only we still used phones like this.
5: awesome camera strap! not to mention the awesome camera it's holding :o)
6: Pretty eggs! It's so amazing how God even put such detail into a bird's egg. ha!

The End!

Emma-lee

1 comment: