I was awarded! Second time :o) WOOT! thanks Luaricia. Alrighty, so I have to give you 11 facts about me first.
1. I am totally into survival stuff
2. Some people say I'm a picky eater, but I beg to differ
3. I am totally in love with all of Anthem Lights covers at the moment
4. If you were my sister, you'd be listening to me constantly rap B. Reith songs all day
5. I go to Florida every November
6. I have five siblings currently, but we are expecting one more :o)
7. I LOVE perogies!
8. My birthday is Sept. 28th
9. I have always wanted a Polaroid camera
10. I own a wacom bamboo tablet. Possibly one of the best purchases I have ever made.
11. I live in Peterborough, Ontario.
Now I will answer Luaricia's questions
1. Plaid or Polka Dots? plaid
2. Favourite singer? Caleb Grimm/Jamie Grace
3. Curls or straight? straight
How old are you? almost 14
5. What is your favourite flavour of ice cream? Creme brule. It's soo good!
Unusual Talent? I can touch my tongue to my nose. If that counts as a talent....
7. What colour are your eyes? hazel
8. Do you want to get
married? of course I want to get married!
9. Rap or Country? Rap. Totally rap.
10. What was the last thing you said to a
stranger? (haha.) ummm well then, let me think...Hi?
11. Last song you listened to? As long as you love me cover by Anthem Lights :) It has been stuck in my head all day long!
Here are my questions for the people I tag
1. Favourite colour?
2. Favourite snack?
3. circles or squares?
4. What was the riskiest thing you've ever done?
5. Last song you listened to?
6. Song stuck in your head?
7. Most annoying video on You Tube?
8. How many siblings?
9. Favourite celeb? if any.
10. Favourite movie?
11. Where would your dream vacation be?
1. You must post 11 facts about yourself.
2. You must answer
the 11 questions the awarder has given you, and create 11 questions for your
awardees to answer.
3. Tag up to 11 fellow bloggers
4. Notify them that you have
Here are the 11 people I'm tagging!
Isabelle from http://singing4life-isabelle.blogspot.ca/
Autumn from http://autumnbouquet.blogspot.ca/
Kelsie from http://december23rd-kelsie.blogspot.ca/2012/09/cardigans.html
Jo from http://joannadell.blogspot.ca/
Joseph from http://jobloglife.blogspot.ca/2012/09/pics.html
Anne Katherine from http://www.raspberrycappuccino.com/
And there you have it. Hope to see all your posts soon!