Wednesday, 27 February 2013

What I Wore Wednesday



                                                                       Cardigan // Old Navy
                                                                          Shirt // Wal-Mart
                                                                           Jeans // Thrifted
                                                                       Necklace // Urban Planet
                                                                         Headband // Ardene
                                                                     
I apologize for my sleepy face (and messy hair) in the photos above. No, I'm not angry at you (my eyebrows just like to do that sometimes) , I've just been kinda sick lately. So I guess it's my turn for the winter cold. meh....not fun :/  Anywho, I tried! only because it was really sunny and warm out today. Hope you all have an awesome Wednesday!

Keep eating lots of Onions,

Emma-lee

5 comments:

  1. You and your blog are absolutely adorable! Love your blog layout :)
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your style!!! that cardigan is so nice!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look adorable, including your hair and eyebrows! Haha.

    It's warm and sunny outside? Looks snowy to me :P

    And onions??? ALWAYS! Hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks :)

      Yeah, actually it was above zero.. :b

      ~ Emma-lee

      Delete